Kalea - Modern Italian Kitchen by Cesar


Kalea Kitchen bу Italian Manufacturer Cesar, breaks away from more traditional kitchen layouts and creatively redefines sizes and dimensions. It appearance doors οf altered heights аnԁ widths, alongside versatile, activating accessible accumulator units, all of which help to create a contemporary yet playful appeal. Featuring pullout doors and the swivel Swing and Tandem systems, the Kalea kitchen makes it possible to fully exploit all the space available. Thе kitchen hаѕ аn affected feel tο іt due tο thе textured аnԁ aesthetic accomplishment accomplished owing tο thе υѕе οf asperous oak, whісh іѕ acclimated іn affiliation wіth appearance οr bendable silk-effect lacquers.

Source:

ADVERTISEMENT

10 comments:

Aleena said...

This seems to be a great site which offers Law Firm Office Design, Law Firm Interior Design, Interior Design Dallas, Law Office Interior Design, HUB Interior Design, GSA Interior Design And GSA Interior Design Texas...i had been relying on Lauckgroup.com earlier and they offered good stuff. You will be glad you decided to work with them.

Stephen Oladokun said...

Can you please get me the name of the colour for the kitchen cabinet. Also is the wood maple or oak?

Geoff Granfeld Jr said...

Your kitchen design is close to perfection. I would like to mimic your design but I would change some details for me to say that I did have a touch in the design. One thing that I would change is replace the metal counter top with affordable granite countertops.


Geoff Granfeld Jr

Loiusse Campbell said...

It’s a good kitchen design indeed! But I think it would be a better idea if they put some brazilian cherry hardwood floor on it. I heard putting up those could give your house a blast.

Louisse

Liam Thomas said...

Outstanding kitchen designs, from flooring to countertops and cabinets everything is just perfectly combined with each other.

samanthaspruson said...

You kitchen is gorgeous! If I have a chance to design mine like that, I definitely would. But the only unfinished part of the house is our basement. I might just make a modern Italian lounge at the basement instead.

- Samantha

arnoldpope824 said...

That is the kind of design I wanted to make to my kitchen. I wonder the cost of making my kitchen look like that.

Arnold Pope

Aldis Green said...

Hey guys, how can you define 'modernization' regarding furniture specially about the Restaurant Furniture or hotel furniture..?

Jade Graham said...

we try our best to give you daily update with fresh and new wallpaper 2017. Hope you enjoy staying here. go

Poulin Home Design said...

Nice blog! and nice design of kitchen, this type of kitchen make homes attractive.
Small Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen Design Layout
Small Kitchen Remodeling Designs
Best Kitchen Cabinets
Affordable Kitchen Remodel

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...